P R O F I L E
Systems Administration undergraduate with experience and passion in business and enterprise hardware and software. Skilled with the three major software platforms, servers and workstations, and networking solutions. Seeking the means of production until able to pursue career paths.
E D U C A T I O N
Graduated August 2019
Associates of Applied Science, Networking and Systems Administration
- Worked hands-on with hardware and software often used in the field.
- Cooperative Work Experience built in to the program for real world experience.
S Y S T E M S A D M I N E X P E R I E N C E
June 2019 - August 2019
Technology Assistant Intern
- Repaired and reimaged machines for school use.
- Updated workstation and server software.
- Replaced obsolete machines where needed.
C O M M U N I T Y S E R V I C E A N D I N V O L V E M E N T
September 2019 - Current
Home Care Worker
State of Oregon, Senior and Disability Services, Albany, OR
- Assist seniors and the disabled with independence in everyday life.
November 2019 - January 2020
November 2020 - January 2021
- Assisted delivery driver in sorting, delivering, and customer service during peak season.
December 2015 - June 2016
- Implemented a snapshot solution on member machines.
- Updated and managed staff and member machines.